Free motion embroidery quilting made easily!
This Free Motion Embroidery Quilting Foot Presser can be used for free-motion quilting, stippling, thread painting, monograms, and even for repairing torn areas.
This foot presser gives clear visibility when doing free motion quilting or embroidery. Simple and practical design and very easy to use – this foot presser will give you the excellent quality of making your sewing life comfortable.
The spring action keeps the fabric from lifting with the needle as the stitch is being formed which helps eliminate thread breakage with specialty or heavier threads. It offers excellent visibility and control.
- Easy to use – Just insert the foot presser to your sewing machine and you can use it freely.
- Practical design – Great for any sewing machines, this foot presser is designed practically to help you achieve you sewing need.
- Excellent visibility and control – With its clear plastic feature, it allows you excellent visibility and control.
- Very durable – Made with stainless steel and plastic, this foot presser won’t rust and will surely last long.
- Free motion – You can create free motion quilting and embroidery with this amazing foot presser.
- Perfect for darning and repair – You can repair tears and holes in fabric with the Darning & Embroidery Foot. Apply a small scrap of fabric to the back of the area in need of repair. Back the area with a layer of stabilizer.
- Material: Plastic and Stainless Steel
- Weight: 89 grams
- Size: 99 x 0.39 x 0.2 inches
1 x Embroidery Quilting Darning Foot Presser