Be Prepared In Case Of Emergency By Keeping At Least One Fire Blanket At Home And In The Car!
What would you do if a grease fire ignited on your stove or if your toaster caught fire? You may have a fire extinguisher nearby, but are you prepared to operate it? At times like this, when every second matters, another option might be the FireGuardian™ Fire Blanket.
- Safely Smother Fires - Soft & lightweight but tough enough to smother an angry fire
- Block Deadly Heat - Can be wrapped around a person or animal to block heat
- Burn Resistant - Safely extinguish flames, damper smoke, and prevent burns
- Ready In Seconds - Effortless to use compared to a fire extinguisher, easy for kids to use
- Easy Cleanup - No mess after use and environmentally friendly with no toxic fumes when exposed to heat
- No Maintenance Required - Unlike a fire extinguisher, this blanket doesn't need to be taken in for safety inspections to ensure it's still working.
- Firefighter Recommended - Having a fire blanket nearby is an important safety precaution . . . though we hope you never need to use it.
Size: 39" x 39" 1m x 1m
"Our kitchen mess after a minor grease fire melted the bottom of the microwave. The fire started and was out in about 90 seconds while we stood right there trying to put it out...meanwhile the microwave door plastic melted and splattered the whole kitchen with tarry greasy messes. Ruined lots of pots and pans, ruined our microwave, and the fire extinguisher dust ruined our coffee pot and toaster. We spent about $600 replacing stuff and on cleaning products, plus about 20 hours scrubbing soot, dust(, and molten plastic off the ceiling, walls, cabinets, stuff in cabinets, counters, floors, stuff in the next room over.....just an awful mess, and totally avoidable. If I had known these existed and thrown one over the stove instead, problem solved. Now I know too late, save yourselves the trouble!"
FIRE SAFETY INFORMATION
Fire is FAST! Major fires can erupt from a small fire in less than 30 seconds. It only takes several minutes for thick black smoke to accumulate in a house or for it to be engulfed in flames.
Fire is HOT! Heat is the threatening part of flames. Room temperatures in a fire can be 100 degrees at floor level and rise to 600 degrees at eye level! Inhaling this super-hot air will scorch your lungs and melt clothes to your skin.
Fire is DARK! Fire starts bright, but quickly produces black smoke and then complete darkness.
Fire is DEADLY! Smoke and toxic gases kill more people than flames do. Fire produces poisonous gases that make you disoriented and drowsy. Asphyxiation is the leading cause of fire deaths, exceeding burns by a three-to-one ratio.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE + LIFETIME WARRANTY
We are so confident in the quality of our Fire Blankets that we offer a lifetime warranty with every purchase if it's ever compromised in a fire.
Not satisfied with your order? Let us know within 30 days and we will give you a stress-free refund.
HIGH DEMAND: Most orders arrive in 7-13 business days.
Available Online Only. We Ship Worldwide!
*This website is the only authorized seller of FireGuardian™ products.