Protect your personal belongings!
- You can use one key (RFID card/hanger) to unlock multiple cabinet locks as needed.
SUITABLE FOR WOVEN CABINS:
- RFID cards can penetrate thicker wooden boards (up to 38 mm / 1.5 inches), and key fobs are basically handy items with a slight reduction in power, resulting in duplicate keys. Suitable for doors with a thickness of 0 to 1.2 cm, ideal for cabinets, lockers, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes security.
SMALL SIZE AND RUGGED MECHANICS:
- The latches and tongues are made of metal, these are sturdy and durable. Open cabinet doors without touching. RFID cards/tags are portable and easy to store. Provide good security protection for your personal belongings.
- Improve your child's safety at home and prevent your child from freely opening drawers or cabinet doors.
LOW ELECTROMAGNETIC SUM:
- Once the lock is set, it will indicate a low battery state and a long beep sound after turning on. A long beep means it needs new batteries, at the time the lock can be used another 50 times.
- When the battery becomes too weak to operate, the door will open automatically. At this time, the battery must be replaced before the lock can be used again.
- Material: ABS
- Size: 3.39'' x 2.48'' x 0.63''
- Color: Gray
- 1 x Lock body
- 1 x Lock buckle
- 1 x Card
- 1 x Keychain
- 1 x Label
1 set Screw